If you are interested in joining Yun Hap Taekwondo or finding out more information, you have lots of options:
- First class is always a free trial class.
- For your first class wear comfortable clothing (eg skirts are NOT a good idea), and remove your jewellery.
- You will train in bare feet.
- You will need to bring some water and something warm to put on afterwards in the colder months.
- Classes line up at the beginning and end of the class in order of rank - so as a white belt (beginner), you will need to move to the back of the group and find a spot.
- If you decide you would like to join, talk to the instructor about the payment methods and registration process.
You can download our registration form here: YH-Membership-Form-2017
More About Taekwondo
If you are wondering, taekwondo is one of the best things you could possibly ever do in your life!
- Taekwondo classes are inclusive and accepting.
- Taekwondo is the most popular martial art with over 70 million participants worldwide.
- Taekwondo is multifaceted - reaching into many areas that are untouched by any other human persuit.