HOW TO JOIN
If you are interested in joining Yun Hap Taekwondo or finding out more information, you have lots of options:
Write an Email
You can send your query on following Email Address and we will get back to you within 24 hrs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook
Keep in Touch! Find your Yun Hap friends on our facebook group!
- First class is a free trial class.
- Wear comfortable clothing (eg skirts are NOT a good idea), and remove your jewellery and shoes on arrival.
- You will train in bare feet so remember to take your shoes home with you afterwards.
- You should bring some water and something warm to put on afterwards in the colder months.
- Classes line up at the beginning and end of the class in order of rank - so as a white belt (beginner), you will need to move to the back of the group and find a spot. You can see and copy what to do from there.
- If you decide you would like to join, talk to the instructor about the payment methods and registration process.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Yun Hap is great! My instructor Kate Eggar, and her future daughter in law, help with my 9 month old daughter who is also now joining in with the training. Yun Hap is a great family orientated club with the best people in it!
We love Yun Hap Taekwondo, it's both family friendly and competitive enough to challenge you physically offering opportunities for competition or just a fun way of getting and staying fit. I love that the club caters for everyone big and small, young and old there's place for you at Yun Hap!
My family and I moved up from Melbourne and were welcomed into the Kedron club by Kate and the team. Yun Hap is not just a club, it’s a family. Everyone is made to feel welcome; lessons are fun and varied. Kate has a wealth of knowledge which she is keen to share. Myself and my three children all train at the club, it is great to be able to all train at the same time. My children’s confidence and athleticism has grown immensely. Nobody looks down on anyone, unless they are helping them up. Highly recommend this club to anybody wanting to start or continue their martial arts journey.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD
OUR MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE